Sunday, June 23, 2013

Miami Heat 2013 champs

THE HEAT WINS AGAIN!!
By Aaron Jones
   If you watch NBA, you might know that the AMAZING Miami Heat just made a crazy comeback during the recent NBA Finals games, Heat versus Spurs. I myself, thought that LeBron and his friends totally deserved to be the 2013 champs. Proof is below.
    So, I can't really write anymore since the NBA logos are blocking me, so I guess this is the end of the presentation. See you the next time when I come up with another idea for a blog!


MOST NBA FINALS CHAMPION WINS- HEAT AND SPURS:
Miami Heat: 3, 2006, 2012, 2013
San Antonio Spurs: 4, 2004, 2005, 2007, 1998
                                                     
    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron, Wow! The Spurs have won quite a few Finals. Do you think that the Heat deserved to win the Finals this time because the Spurs had already won quite a few Finals already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,

    Yes. You know, four champion cups is a lot. Yes, wow. The Heat really surprised me this year. 22 wins in a row? Wow.

    Have a good summer!

    Super Aaron Dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aaron, great post. I have to admit, if any team deserved to win the NBA Finals this year, it was the Heat. What do you think of their chances to win for the 3rd time in a row next season?

    ReplyDelete