Sunday, June 23, 2013

Minecraft mansion

Minecraft is a fun game that my brother, friends, and I enjoy. The world is made of blocks, grass, stone, dirt, and sometimes, is you start, "mining" down into your world, you may find such powerful blocks such as Iron, Coal, Stone, Gold, Diamond, lava bricks, or Bedrock. Recently, I built a mansion out of Stone, wood, and glass. The objective of building a mansion is to have the mansion visible. Mostly do NOT keep your mansion on water. It will sink and your house will be the new minecraft Atlantis. For a brighter mansion, use torches instead of glass. BUT if you do use torches, your "mansion" won't look like much of a, "mansion". It'll be a 50-50 chance of getting noticed as a, great minecraft player. So see you next time when I come up with another fun summer activity.   
 
                                  


9 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron - wow, cool new blog! I think it's a very awesome mansion, and those are some great tips about building your own, thanks for sharing. Can't wait for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you all don't build your mansion on water! But it would be cool to discover Atlantis.... :-)!! P.S. If you want Minecraft, you can find it on The App store, Xbox Live store, or www.minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron,

    Interesting blog post, and congratulations of the new blog. If i ever get into Minecraft I'll make sure to use torches for light. Does the light attract Creepers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,

    No, actually the light will kill the Creepers. Ha ha! Thanks for the question! I will LOVE more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know. Keep up the great content!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Super Aaron Dude!

    Cool blog! I wonder if you learned about the consequences of having your mansion on water by experience or if you know of a place to learn tips or strategy. Do you think it's important to learn from others or is it "cheating" in the Minecraft world?

    Happy summer!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth,

    Well, I guess it's 50/50. I think it's mostly okay to teach the best and smartest way to build. Apparently, the whole objective of the game is to cheat. But not in a bad way, of course.

    Thanks!

    Super Aaron Dude (Aaron Jones)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aaron (aka: Super Aaron Dude)! Great idea!

    I am sure to learn lots from your blog ... I am eager to learn seeings how I know practically nothing about Minecraft.

    Cheating (but not in a bad way of course) just might be another way of doing things creatively - and building anything creatively leads to some pretty amazing things!

    Also, I'm right there with your Mom - will be sure to have lots of torches handy! :)

    Nana (xo)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Aaron. Wow this is a huge and interesting game. In fact it is a whole world! This is just the kind of thing I love. I like it so much I will have to get the full version instead of the demo. Then I will have many questions for you. Cool! Grampa.

    ReplyDelete